amplifi is a youth-led online digital space helping young people get the knowledge, skills and experience they need to power forward to bright futures in learning and work. It can be difficult to know where to start when thinking about your first steps. amplifi is here to help. Let us help you turn up your skill set.
It all starts with you. How will amplifi help?
- We host lots of exciting events and webinars to explore skills, knowledge and experience.
- We open the doors to a broad range of opportunities from volunteering and social action to work tasters and online coaching.
- We share useful, simple tools to help you identify your talents and passions, develop new skills and capture these so you can demonstrate your talents.
- We reveal exclusive jobs, internships, work placements from our fantastic partners.
- Importantly, we connect you to youth workers and youth organisations who will help you on your development journey, providing support every step of the way.
amplifi has a rich history of helping young people to succeed, as it was formerly GoThink Big. GTB was powered by the commitment and funding of O2, with NYA as the charity delivery partner. To power a new future for a successor to GTB, with a fresh approach to building on the legacy of something powerful, O2 gifted the online digital hub to the National Youth Agency to continue to support young people.
Although our name has changed to amplifi, we are still as passionate as ever to help you turn up your skill set and be ready for life’s next steps.