Join the Youth Fellowship Programme at the Canal & River Trust
The Youth Fellowship is a new role, aimed at encouraging and supporting more young people (aged 18-24) to get involved in decision-making at the Trust. They want to empower young people to get involved at all levels to bring fresh perspectives to help them shape the future direction of the organisation.
The 12-month Fellowship includes:
- 4-module digital training programme.
- 3 in-person professional development training days (subject to Covid-19 restrictions).
- Management of one 3-6 month social innovation project.
- Monthly professional mentoring sessions to deepen learning.
- Engagement with National Advisory Groups, Regional Advisory Boards & Trust Leadership Teams.
Theres a space in the London & South East Advisory Board, and a space on the National Youth Engagement Advisory Board
Find out more and apply below