Join the North East Youth Alliance Youth Board!
Are you – aged 14-25? Living in the North East? Want to influence youth services? Have the time to attend monthly meetings?
Apply to be on the North East Youth Alliance Youth Board!
The Youth Board forms part of the North East Youth Alliance. We want young people’ s needs to be at the heart of everything the Alliance does. We will be working to ensure that young people are able to get involved in a range of useful ways which are both relevant and interesting to them but also, importantly, meaningful. One such way is the development of a Youth Board. We want to ensure this group is a representative group and need your help to do this.
What’s in it for you?
– A chance to engage in regional projects
– Opportunity to have your voice heard
– Develop your skills
– A chance to connect with other Youth Voice Groups
– Opportunity to influence youth services policies and programmes
– Input on projects that interest you
– Enhance your CV
– To meet like-minded young people and most importantly, have fun!
Find out more and apply below