Care Leaver Internship
The Department for Education are providing 12-month paid internships across the civil service for care leavers aged 18-30
A major part of these role will be computer-based tasks and will use your communication and organisational skills in your everyday work.
In the job you may be asked:
• To take your own initiative with minimal supervision, knowing when to seek help.
• To identify priorities, resolving issues.
• Support the team to secure the most effective outcome.
• Arrange meetings and book meeting rooms.
• Use multiple Microsoft applications.
The internships are available across the country, check the link below to find out more and apply