Become a Young Assessor
We are looking for a group of 20 young people to form our new Youth Panel. £368m is being invested by the UK Government and will be used to create, expand and improve local youth facilities and their services. Investing in positive outcomes for young people, including improved mental and physical wellbeing, and developing young people’s life skills is core to YIF, and the Youth Panel will be central to helping ensure the money will grow quality youth provision.
The Young Assessors will be fully trained, supported by a Youth Worker and will be a paid position. With this dedicated support and unique experience, you can expect to benefit from:
- £11.05 an hour – 3 hours a week
- Experience great training and develop employability skills
- Directly impacting on young people having access to quality youth work
- The development of key skills related to leadership, communication, and critical thinking
- The development of marketing skills for example speaking or blogging / vlogging
- Building a network of friends up and down the country committed to a connected cause
To find out more and apply, please download our recruitment pack and click below to apply!