Become a Marketing Executive with the DWP Kickstart Scheme
Newlane are launching our innovative bike and scooter helmet in Spring 2022.
A key part of this will be developing an engaging and inspirational digital presence, particularly through social media.
They are looking for someone, supported by the existing core team, to create and share content that will raise the profile of their business and product to target audiences.
The role will focus on the following duties:
– Creating engaging digital (video and image-led) content
– Posting content across our social channels (Facebook, Instagram and TikTok)
– Ensuring all content is on-brand
– Responding to social media comments and developing discussions
– Planning a social media content calendar
– Using content scheduling tools such as Hootsuite
– Analysing engagement data using tools like Google Analytics
– Reviewing competitor & complementary brand activity to find ideas
– Developing influencer content independently or with support from external agencies
Find out more and apply through the link!